ABEC Smart Hub Bureau
The ABEC Smart Hub is located at our head office in Gloucestershire, supporting sites and systems around UK and Europe, taking advantage of the latest technology and secure remote connections.
The Smart Hub is permanently staffed by qualified and experienced BMS engineers, all of which have significant experience working as mobile support engineers.
Our Smart Hub is available to contract customers that see value in using technology and ‘smarter’ ways of working. Whether it monitoring critical alarms on your BMS, reviewing Analytical faults with your building services or monitoring energy usage our Smart Hub team are that safe pair of hands looking after you and your buildings supporting engineers and on site teams.
Download our ABEC Smart Hub brochure
OVERVIEW OF SERVICES
- Telephone ‘Technical Support’
- Remote Reactive Maintenance
- Remote Planned Maintenance ‘Support’
- BMS Critical Alarm Monitoring & escalation
- ABEC AnalytiX Fault monitoring & escalation
- ABEC IoT/Smart Buildings monitoring & escalation